We continuously look for innovative methods to improve our well-being and treat particular illnesses, an attempt that takes us from Earth to many diverse cultures. During one of these searches, we discovered the practice of sun gazing for better health. It may sound similar to an uncommon health cure, still, it is considered to be one of the best useful healing activities.
What is Sun gazing?
Sun gazing, a process also well-known as sun eating, is a strict regime of slowly letting rays of the sun into your eyes at the exact time of the day. The aim of fulfilling the practice is to gaze the sun at the event of the lowermost ultraviolet rays that happens at daybreak and sundown every day. The process of sun gazing follows precise procedures to melt down the most profits and to limit unsafe exposure.
With systematic practice, following a strict procedure over a period of around nine months, several medical practitioners report losing the requirement for food and surviving on energy from the sun. All you must do is just include this simple activity into your everyday schedule and get incredible benefits for not only your bodily health but also for your intellectual health and divine progress. Here are some of the few advantages of sun gazing:
- Decreases hunger pains: Some individuals claim that taking part in this process reduces hunger pains. After an entire process that is usually about 9 or 10 months you actually can survive on sun rays without you consuming your food.
- Increases melatonin and serotonin: Study shows that sun gazing motivates the pineal gland as straight sun rays hit the eyes, changes from the retinal-hypothalamic tract, and then hits the mind. It stimulates the pineal i.e. the master gland and improves the secretion of melatonin and serotonin hormones.
- Upsurges energy levels: According to modern generation sun gazers, the practice of sun gazing has increased their energy levels. It is possibly linked to the discharge of the hormones as mentioned above.
- Increases the real size of the pineal gland: This practice not only can increase hormone levels but it is also observed that it increases the actual size of the pineal gland. Usually, as we get old, the pineal gland shrivels. However, a long time sun gazing shows that a 70-year-old man has gland thrice as big as the size of an average man.
- Promotes weight loss: According to the ancient concepts of sun gazing your body and mind could get nourished by this practice. It also decreases the need for foodstuffs. Some present generation sun gazers say they have lost extra weight, and some even say that they have totally lost their unwanted weight.
Sun gazing is a stimulating activity that touches the mystical and physical state of body, which are very delicate things. Everybody is strengthened a bit differently, and this process isn’t for every person, nor is it something that is usually suggested. But if you select to involve yourself in this activity then do your study and be vigilant, be careful and experience the difference.