To avoid the emergency grocery trip and get right to cookery, Easy Lemon Chicken is an additional bonus, and you can cook it in less than 30 minutes. This lemon chicken is just made of those ingredients, most of which can be found right in your kitchen.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Gusto of 2 lemons, plus extra, for garnish
- 1 fresh boneless chicken breast, cut crossway partially
- Kosher salt and freshly crushed black pepper, for flavor
- 1/2 cup multipurpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan over medium flame.
- In a large vessel, mix bread crumbs and lemon gusto and set it aside.
- Flavor chicken with salt and crushed black pepper. Dig up chicken in flour, dip it into beaten eggs and then dredge in bread crumbs combination, pressing it to cover properly.
- Do it in batches, add chicken to the pan, 2 or 3 at a time, and fry until equally golden and crisp, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined platter.
- Serve it by garnishing with lemon gusto, if want.