We can’t envisage our life without our cousins. Cousins are our best friends from the day we came in this world. As families, we were over each other’s house partying or enjoying in our dreamland with him/her without any family member’s interference. Here are some of the reasons why cousins mean so much to our lives and are also our best buddies.
- They make family get-togethers enjoyable: Uncooperative family get-togethers are even more fun when you have the company of your cousin. Just assembling and making fun of all your sick family members can be the best memorable events that can happen in your life.
- They know about your foolish moments: You don’t have to give details about the craziness of your family as they are also the part of the family, and they FULLY comprehend it.
- And because you guys have this attachment you have an unbreakable bond: They are nurtured in the same way as you are, so they know precisely how odd you are, and still they adore you.
- You can constantly be yourself when they are around you: They’ve recognized you for so long, and you guys have been over and done so much things together. There’s never a single minute when you feel like you can’t be at your strange, senseless, idiosyncratic nature.
- Your parents believe your cousin more than your other friends. When you’re with your cousin cum buddy, your family doesn’t even inquire about what you’re up to or if you are all right, not as if you were with your other pals. It means you two retreat with a lot more stuff, and it’s pretty amazing.
- You two have been best friends forever: Many best friends teasingly say they can’t recall life before meeting each other, but you really can’t remember life before your best friend was in your life.
- You make plans to catch up each other sooner or later: You two under no circumstances can stay separately for too long. You will anyhow make plans to meet each other if it’s a long time and you haven’t seen each other.
- He/she are the ones with whom you share your secrets with: The best thing about your cousin as your best pal is he/she is never going to be judgemental. Whether it’s related to you or your family, they will not judge you, as they are also a part of it. You too can easily relate things and categorize with what’s happening around without worrying about what others will think.