‘Mango Margarita’ a simple, open and certainly a classic margarita recipe is a solid crowd-pleaser.
You might have had a lot of margaritas, but none is as satisfying as this. It is a hugely recommended drink to try!
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 cups jarred chilled mango slices, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Coconut-flavor rum
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar powder
- Ice cubes
- Place chili powder and sugar powder on a small plate. Rub edge of glass with one of the lime slices. Dip edge of glass in this mixture to cover; set it on the side.
- In a pitcher mix Coconut-flavor rum, tequila, lemon juice and sugar. Stir till sugar gets dissolved. Freeze till it’s ready to be served.
- In a blender place 3 cups jarred chilled mango slices, drained. Blend it until it get smooth.
- Add to tequila mixture. Add ice cubes. Pour into glasses. Garnish with mango slices.